1. Inculcate the habit of punctuality and cleanliness.
2. He/She should remain present for all periods, lectures and activities.
3. In case of leave, prior permission should be taken from Class Teacher and if long term leave, Medical Certificate should be submitted to the Principal.
4. Student should not take leave between 9:00 a.m. and 3:25 p.m.
5. Student should be regular in school studies and home assignments.
6. He/She should attend all Unit Tests, Terminals, Orals, Practicals. Parents should consider it enthusiastically because whole yearly work, all exam marks are estimated for the promotion of the student.
7. School fee should be paid before 31st of July.
8. If the name is removed in the month of April, parents have to pay fee for April and May also.
9. Principal has authority to struck off the student’s name from school on the basis of misconduct or long term absentee.
10. In case of leaving the school, one should submit written application before a month in the office.